HA HA HA…made you look.
I’m not really pregnant it’s just raining again. You know just in case you don’t have a window and you live in the Mid-Atlantic region. I wouldn’t really care if it is raining or not its just that I have so much to do. It’s been a busy week in the burg what with Lent starting and all. Here’s a little rundown of my last bunch of days.
- Saw Ron White in Concert (Very funny). Dial it up to Catholic is my new mantra 😉
- Got donuts for Fat Tuesday
- Ran with scissors…shhh…don’t tell Bean…she worries.
- Played with the dogs
- Went to dinner with the Brother of Soul
- Finished reading the book I was reading.
- Ate some potato chips and drank 12 sodas
- Watched TV upside down
- Did some scanning
- Played with the Troll and Fairy…pictures below.
- Hung out with Agents G & E and the Babysitter
- Got a new book that Bean read to me…cause I like when she reads to me 😉
- Joined the gym
- Plotted world domination
…Tonight I’m going to see a play with Bean and the little ones. It’s hard to believe that tomorrow is Friday. This week went fast 🙂