So I’m trying to be hip like all the kiddies out there under 100. It seems the term ‘the cat’s meow’ has gone passe in the last 40 years. Who knew? So I looked up a couple of things and this is what I got from the Urban Dictionary.
1. Slang for the Gulfstream G650, a twin-engine jet airplane manufactured by Gulfstream Aerospace.
2. A shitty piece of musical composition usually accompanied by illiterate intercity children and oral sex.
3. A pimp azz private jet made by Gulfstream (Gulfstream 650). Only Ballers, Rappers, Uber Celebrities, and successful executives are fly enough to get slizzard on a G6.
Fap Fap Fap
1. the sound one makes when masturbating himself to extascy.
2. Is what you do when your parents arent home. If they are, that may be dangerous. It means masturbation in case you didn’t know. Its also a funny way to say it.
3. The most immense group of young men ever the grace the earth.
1. When an individual in a group vomits which triggers a domino effect of subsequent individuals vomiting in a chain reaction reminiscent of the water show in front of the Bellagio in Las Vegas.
1. A store where you can buy a shot gun, ammunition, a ski mask, a baseball bat, a meat cleaver and a chainsaw, but you can’t buy a CD that has a “Parental Advisory” sticker.
2. the funnest place on earth.
1. short term name for marijuana…people who smoke pot often love Jane’s (Okay this one was around since the 60’s)
2. Jane’s are better then everyone, and are usually associated with class and wealth and beauty.
1. Pennsylvania has Intercourse.
2. Go Flyers
3. The only place in the U.S. in which no matter how small a town is, there will always be at least two bars, even if there is not one other business.
4. Pennsylvania has 4 seasons…Almost Winter, Winter, Still Winter, Construction.
Basically I think the Urban Dictionary is bull shit and not unlike my hero Jack McFarland of JUST JACK you can just make shit up and call it Urban Influence if enough people jump on board. So STEAK IT people…unless you are from England then STEAK IT UK!